River Rock Cove is a destination neighborhood offering the location, amenities, and value that creates an exceptional lifestyle. Located just minutes from Chattanooga’s Highway 153/58 interchange – it is perhaps one of the most central locations in the Chattanooga area. Downtown, East Brainerd, Hixson, and Hamilton Place are nearby and offer many choices for shopping, dining, entertainment, and healthcare.
The nature lover will be excited to hear that River Rock Cove is only minutes away from water access at a nearby marina and the Tennessee Riverpark. This area is ideal for boating, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, biking, running, or canoeing. Harrison Bay State Park is a short drive from the neighborhood and offers camping, swimming, and other activities!
- From Highway 153
- Take exit 5A to merge onto TN-17 N/TN-58 N toward Decatur
- Continue to follow 58 N for 1.1 miles
- Turn left on Webb Road and go 0.6 miles
- Turn right to stay on Webb Road and go 0.7 miles
- Turn left into River Rock Cove neighborhood
For Google Maps directions click here.
For an Interactive Google Earth Map click here.